Professional CCTV installation for your home or business from a name you can trust and an expert you can rely on.
Having CCTV installed is a great way to deter intruders as well as provide you with recorded footage should you need it.
- Waterproof H D Cam s
- Infrared Cam s (Night Vision)
- Simple How To Videos
- Mobile Email Notifications
- View on iPhone/iPad/Macbook
- View on Android Phone/Tablet
- View on Windows PC/Laptop
There are two ways you can get an idea of the price to install CCTV at your property:
Instant online estimation
You can get an estimation of costs immediately online. It's quick, easy and only takes 30 seconds.
View your home from anywhere in the world using your smart phone or tablet meaning you can check whats going on at home whilst your are on holiday, at work or out and about. (iOS/Android only, internet connection required).
Having a good, clear footage is essential for most businesses today, especially warehouses, conveniance stores and retail outlets. For a solution tailored to you, get in contact for a free quotation.
If you have any questions or need any advice you can get in contact using the details below:
Prefer to use phone?
Call or Message 07842025782
Gail from West Bromwich shares her experience using our CCTV Installation service.
These are some of the frequently asked questions:
How long does installation take?
It depends on how many cameras you have installed and where they are installed but it normally takes a day.
What type of cameras do you use?
High Definition (HD) analogue infrared cameras are provided as standard but other cameras can be fitted on request.
How much does it cost?
You can get an idea of the cost by using the cost estimator.
Do you install CCTV for businesses too?
Yes, CCTV installations are available to both homes and business addresses.
Do you fit indoor or outdoor cameras?
The cameras used can be fitted indoors or outdoors.
Here's a quick run through:
- Visit to your property to give you advice, plan the installation and provide you with a quote so you know how much it will cost.
- You approve the costs and we arrange a date for installation.
- Cameras, cabling and your recorder are professionally installed and viewpoints are adjusted to ensure we cover what you want to cover with each camera.
- Training is provided on the day to show you how to set up alarms, watch back what's been recorded and show you how to export video footage.
- You'll recieve a link to the help section where you can find simple how to videos incase you forget anything from your training.
How To Videos
Once your CCTV system is installed, you'll gain access to simple how to videos to help you get the most from it.