Keiron Cheesbrough is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with any other documents referred to on it) set out the basis on which any personal data that this business collects from you, or that you provide to it, will be processed.
Please read the following carefully to understand your personal data will be used and treated.
By visiting this website or using this business, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Keiron Cheesborugh T/A Keiron Cheesbrough, 80A Hobs Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands, United Kingdom, WS10 9BW.
The following data about you may be collected and processed:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this site KeironCheesbrough.com (this webiste, this business or this site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use this site, subscribing to a service from this site, purchasing goods, posting material or requesting further services. Information about you may also be collected when you report a problem with this site.
- If you contact this business, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- This website may also ask you to complete surveys which are used for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through this site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to this site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
All information you provide to this business is stored on secure servers by it's suppliers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where you have been given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of this website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although this website will do it's best to protect your personal data, there is no guarantee for the security of your data transmitted to this site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once your information has been recieved, strict procedures and security features are used to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Information held about you may be used in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from this site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request or which this business feels may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out this websites obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of this website, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to it's services.
- If you are an existing customer, you may be contacted by e-mail, SMS or by phone with information about goods and services similar to those which related to a previous sale to you.
This business may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that this business sell or buy any business or assets, in which case your personal data may be disclosed to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If this business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask this business not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms used to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Keiron Cheesbrough T/A Keiron cheesbrough, 80A hobs Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands, WS10 9BW
This site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of it's partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that this business does not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies. Please check the policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet any costs in providing you with details of the information held about you by this business.